55 cm, 65 cm, 75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm, 95 cm DT
The new Naish alloy mast features an updated 6061 aircraft grade aluminum extrusion that is nearly 25% stronger with only a nominal weight increase due to a new section architecture that puts more wall thickness at key buckling areas while maintaining the same exterior dimensions and low drag shape of the S26 mast. The new extrusion features a new bonded and screwed board mount (2x M8 and sex bolt) for a rock solid connection. The mast directly connects to the fuselage with 2 M8 screws and uses a molded fuselage connector that functions as a corrosion barrier. The supplied Torx T30 driver can be used for all screwed connections.
Carbon 35 Masts
75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm, 105 cm
The new Naish C35 monocoque composite mast with its integral molded base features 35% UD carbon content and strikes the perfect balance of technology and performance at a great price. Weight is kept to a minimum thanks to a dual expanding foam core, and the smaller profile (shared with the C100 mast) reduces drag dramatically. Corrosion issues are completely eliminated thanks to (2) 12 mm stainless steel inserts laminated into the mast structure and paired with our molded fuselage connector that acts as a corrosion barrier.
75 cm, 85 cm, 95 cm, 105 cm
The new Naish C100 monocoque carbon mast is our most technologically advanced offering to date. Featuring 100% carbon construction that comprises a blend of 3K and UD, this mast features industry leading bending and torsional rigidity for a ‘direct drive’ feel and maximum control, light weight thanks to a dual expanding foam core, and a low drag section optimized for speed and control. Corrosion issues are completely eliminated thanks to (2) 12 mm stainless steel inserts laminated into the mast structure and paired with our molded fuselage connector that acts as a corrosion barrier.
55 cm, 64 cm, 95 cm, 95 cm DT
The new Naish fuselage features our new mast connection system but retains the Indexed Scarf Joint (ISJ) front connection and 2X M6 back wing connection. This makes our new fuselage 100% backwards compatible with every front wing we’ve made to date, and with every rear wing since 2018 in keeping with our modular design philosophy.
As the sport of foiling evolves, there are new levels of specialization, and Naish is pleased to now offer our fuselages in four lengths:
- 55 cm – Our shortest fuselage, designed for maximum turning – popular for surf foiling, kite foiling and wing foiling
- 64 cm – The standard fuselage length that provides the best all-around performance and delivers the optimum combination of turning ability, pumping and pitch stability for surf, wing foiling and kite foiling
- 95 cm – Ideal for windsurf foiling for boards with track boxes as well as a great choice for wing foiling for riders looking for maximum pitch stability and control at high speeds
- 95 cm DT – Ideal for windsurf foiling for windsurf boards that feature a Deep Tuttle box. The mast position on this fuselage is set further aft, achieving the perfect balance point for windsurf boards with the box mounted at the tail.
- CNC construction from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum.
- (2) custom M8 screws (mast connection) use the T30 Torx driver as the M6 screws that connect the foil wings.
- Enlarged exterior geometry at the mast connection mitigates the increased torsional and bending loads from high aspect wings.
- New mast connection delivers seamless plug and play performance.
- All threaded connections have stainless steel helicoil liners to minimize corrosion.